The Georgetown Hoyas (half dozen-12, 0-7 Big East) will attempt to halt an eight-game losing streak when hosting the Seton Hall Pirates (12-7, three-6 Big East) at viii:thirty PM ET on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Capital One Loonshit. Keep reading to notice betting insights and statistics to help identify a wager on the Pirates’ (
to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Hoyas ( ).
The insights in what follows reverberate odds as of February 1, 2022 at 7:09 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook eolith bonus!
Seton Hall Vs Georgetown Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Georgetown (+7.5)|
|Total Option||Under (149.5)|
Predictions are calculated past a information-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-caput matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta betwixt each team’s raw power score.
Seton Hall Vs Georgetown Stat Rankings
|Seton Hall Avg. (Rank)||Georgetown Avg. (Rank)|
|76.3 (64th)||Points Scored||72.9 (138th)|
|67.ix (153rd)||Points Allowed||76.four (331st)|
|forty.ii (20th)||Rebounds||38.2 (62nd)|
|12.4 (35th)||Off. Rebounds||12.7 (26th)|
|6.nine (232nd)||3pt Made||8.2 (118th)|
|10.4 (337th)||Assists||xiii.0 (201st)|
|11.seven (246th)||Turnovers||13.6 (85th)|
Seton Hall Vs Georgetown Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Seton Hall is 8-10-0 this season.
- Every bit 7.v-point favorites or more, the Pirates are 4-2 confronting the spread.
- Seton Hall has seen seven of its nineteen games hit the over.
- In four games this year, Seton Hall and its opponent accept combined for more than 149.5 points.
- The over/under for this game is 149.5 points, 8.6 more than the average point total for Pirates games this season.
- Georgetown has eight wins in eighteen games against the spread this season.
- The Hoyas accept two wins ATS (two-three) as a 7.5-point underdog or more this season.
- Out of xviii Georgetown games and so far this year, nine have striking the over.
- There have been eleven Georgetown games this season with more than than 149.v points scored.
- Hoyas games boilerplate 145.0 total points, 4.v fewer than the total for this matchup.
Seton Hall Touch on Players
- Jared Rhoden paces the Pirates at 15.half-dozen points per contest, while too averaging 1.3 assists and seven.ane rebounds.
- Kadary Richmond leads his team in assists per game (3.7), and likewise averages 8.two points and 3.6 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Alexis Yetna leads the Pirates at 7.7 rebounds per contest, while too averaging 0.7 assists and 9.4 points.
- Bryce Aiken averages 14.five points, two.1 rebounds and ii.7 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 1.3 steals and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Myles Cale posts ix.9 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.0 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts ane.vi steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Georgetown Bear on Players
- Aminu Mohammed is No. 1 on the Hoyas in scoring (thirteen.viii points per game) and rebounding (eight.0), and posts 1.ix assists. He likewise puts upwards i.5 steals and 0.iv blocked shots.
- Dante Harris is posting a team-leading 4.4 assists per game. He’s also delivering 12.ii points and 3.6 rebounds, hitting 37.0% of his shots from the floor, and 27.1% from beyond the arc resulting in one.0 treys per game.
- Donald Carey gives the Hoyas 13.0 points, 4.8 rebounds and three.four assists per competition. He also averages one.5 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Kaiden Rice gives the Hoyas 12.v points, ii.9 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game. He also delivers 0.4 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- The Hoyas receive 9.9 points, 2.viii rebounds and 1.iii assists per game from Collin Holloway.